Search the forum,

Discuss Toilet outlet vent information needed in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

I’ve been at this property for 22 years, and I have just notice I don’t vent pipe [ it goes straight

• is this an acceptable setup

Votes: 1 100.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I’v
pluming pic.jpg
[ it goes

Regards
I’ve been at this property for 22 years, and I have just notice I don’t vent pipe [ it goes straight into the manhole ] or any valves on my toilet system. I have never had any issues such as smells drainage or odours. It’s a ground floor toilet and the only one in the property. I’ve attach a picture hopefully this would help. The only vent is the 50mm waste pipe which sealed into the soil pipe, it's fixed 3ft on the outside devided garden wall. Is this sufficient ?

Regards

I’v View attachment 42144 [ it goes

Regards
I’ve been at this property for 22 years, and I have just notice I don’t vent pipe [ it goes straight into the manhole ] or any valves on my toilet system. I have never had any issues such as smells drainage or odours. It’s a ground floor toilet and the only one in the property. I’ve attach a picture hopefully this would help. The only vent is the 50mm waste pipe which sealed into the soil pipe, it's fixed 3ft on the outside devided garden wall. Is this sufficient ?

Regards
If you are not going to add other WC parallel or series into existing WC soil pipe, no vent is required until you experience a bubbling sound or any bad smell from WC. If you need to add other WC let me know.

If you are not going to add other WC parallel or series into existing WC soil pipe, no vent is required until you experience a bubbling sound or any bad smell from WC. If you need to add other WC let me know.
Thanks ABU for your reply

So just to confirm the soil pipe can be run from the WC straight into the manhole chamber ? [ I only have just one WC on the ground floor and have no intention of adding another } never had any smells or bubbling. Also the 50mm waste pipe leaving the soil pipe then going up into the garden and fixed to wall could act as a vent ?

Regards Wayne

Reply to Toilet outlet vent information needed in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock