Search the forum,

Discuss Toilet is leaking from the side in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,

I've come across this forum after some research online. I've discovered recently that my toilet is leaking: it is not leaking from the base directly, from a pipe that is on the side of it (the one with the white plastic round ring in the pic).

Attaching a picture for clarity.

I only found suggestions on how to deal with leaks directly at the base, but nothing in this regard.

Any idea of what could it be?

Thanks!

IMG_20190706_154808.jpg

The white plastic ring, would that be the one about 4 in or 100mm in dia. The big pipe that on your pic is tightly connected into the white upvc boxed in section by any chance ? how much leaks...everytime you flush your bog or less. let us all know and we will be able to advise...also how competant are you ? ukpf is good for advice
Rob Foster aka centralheatking

That’s not the side it’s the rear. It’s a pan connector, which will probably require changing.

Looks like the top panel is in two parts, if you could remove screws or pry off the top to show us whats under there would help.
Two photos of everything, one from distance of 2-3ft and another of 1ft would help

I am afraid it will be the pan connector which connects to the spigot of the pan these hold water under the rubber when flushed after a few years use can leak , it needs to be changed ideally for a different manufacturers connector multi kwik or Mc alpine . Kop

Reply to Toilet is leaking from the side in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock