Search the forum,

Discuss Toilet Flush valve brand. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

BDA382D6-ACCB-42A6-A5FC-B66C4ED2AD2A.jpeg
Hi All,

Sorry being really lazy today, has anyone got a clue which brand makes this Flush Valve and fill valve please? Customer could only say it was made by WRAS lol If not it will be Viva’ed up new Friday.

Thanks in advance. Pete

It is a Burlington, just hoping if it’s an old Viva cradle it’s straight forward. Never an issue just nice to have the occasional in an out.

Last time I spoke to Burlington they claimed to not even do flush valve washers, you had to buy the whole valve.

If it is viva please come back to confirm as that would be useful to know.

I got the hump and replaced it with a turbo88 as one of the customers just would not flush it gently - despite me demonstrating with just my pinkie.

That’s good to know. I’ve tried to advise via photo and give an estimate. I’ve mentioned the replacement price which has a 3-5 day delivery.

I’ve also given a reasonable quotation to remove and replace with Viva gear which I do a lot now with the old Dudley style Syphons
if the Diaphragm can’t be replaced.

We will see. Thanks for the information and help.

Reply to Toilet Flush valve brand. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock