Discuss Toilet Flush valve brand. in the Valves & Taps area at PlumbersForums.net

Reaction score
BDA382D6-ACCB-42A6-A5FC-B66C4ED2AD2A.jpeg Hi All,

Sorry being really lazy today, has anyone got a clue which brand makes this Flush Valve and fill valve please? Customer could only say it was made by WRAS lol If not it will be Viva’ed up new Friday.

Thanks in advance. Pete

Corgi Direct - PlumbersForums.net Sponsor
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
OP
Roverspete
Reaction score
Any idea if the new Black & Blue ones will click straight in? Thanks.

rpm

Plumber
Reaction score
Would say the gods will be in your favour as it's less cost involved for them redesigning the cradle

OP
Roverspete
Reaction score
Thank you all for the replies. That will be a first to have the Gods in my favour

OP
Roverspete
Reaction score
It is a Burlington, just hoping if it’s an old Viva cradle it’s straight forward. Never an issue just nice to have the occasional in an out.

OP
Roverspete
Reaction score
It is a Burlington, just hoping if it’s an old Viva cradle it’s straight forward. Never an issue just nice to have the occasional in an out.
You are probably right looks like a Burlington Lever Cistern Flush Valve Inducing Yellow Cable and Lever Block SP84.

Ben-gee

Plumber
Reaction score
Last time I spoke to Burlington they claimed to not even do flush valve washers, you had to buy the whole valve.

If it is viva please come back to confirm as that would be useful to know.

I got the hump and replaced it with a turbo88 as one of the customers just would not flush it gently - despite me demonstrating with just my pinkie.

OP
Roverspete
Reaction score
That’s good to know. I’ve tried to advise via photo and give an estimate. I’ve mentioned the replacement price which has a 3-5 day delivery.

I’ve also given a reasonable quotation to remove and replace with Viva gear which I do a lot now with the old Dudley style Syphons
if the Diaphragm can’t be replaced.

We will see. Thanks for the information and help.

Reply to Toilet Flush valve brand. in the Valves & Taps area at PlumbersForums.net

uHeat Forum Sponsor - PlumbersForums.net
Plumbing Advice - Find Plumbers Jobs
Wetroom Store - PlumbersForums.net Sponsor
Corgi Direct - Plumbers Forums Sponsor
Test4Less PlumbersForums.net Sponsor
Plumbase - PlumbersForums.net Sponsor
Power Shower Booster - Official PlumbersForums.net Sponsor

Test

Top Bottom