Search the forum,

Discuss Toilet Fill Valve in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Well this is a bit embarrassing, i am a plumber but took early retirement about 22 years back, things have moved on considerably since then. About three years back i fitted a comfort toilet in our cloakroom, a couple of years later the fill valve broke, well not exactly broke the washer failed, i couldn't get the right washer for it anywhere, life was much easier when i was still plumbing. Anyway i got a Fluidmaster fill valve from Screwfix, its worked fine but lately it randomly lets water into the cistern for maybe 3 to 4 seconds, maybe 2 to 3 times a day. Its got me beat, water level in cistern is fine,no leaks, and it doesn't appear to seep water into the pan.

Any Suggestions

Reply to Toilet Fill Valve in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock