• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net (formerly UKPlumbersForums.co.uk). Please login with your usual username and password. Or register for free if you haven't already done so.

Discuss Toilet fill valve - trying to identify part in the Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Jarvo273

Reaction score
Hi

I have an old style toilet and the valve has failed but it's so old I can't find a replacement and don't know what to ask for.

Can any professional plumbers help me identify what I need to source?

Photos attached.

Thanks
Neil

20190525_081342.jpg

20190525_081351.jpg

YorkshireDave

Plumber
Reaction score
Just replace the diaphragm rather than the whole thing! It will be MUCH cheaper & MUCH more environmentally friendly as the rubber of the diaphragm will be recyclable. #NoBrainer

CBW1982

Plumber
GSR
Reaction score
Just replace the diaphragm rather than the whole thing! It will be MUCH cheaper & MUCH more environmentally friendly as the rubber of the diaphragm will be recyclable. #NoBrainer
Like one of these, also available elsewhere if no local screwfix https://www.screwfix.com/p/fluidmaster-multi-pressure-float-valve-diaphragm-washer/3132D?tc=JT7&ds_kid=92700038616991849&gclsrc=aw.ds&ds_rl=1241687&ds_rl=1245250&ds_rl=1249404&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI4qSblcm24gIVSOd3Ch0cZgIgEAQYAiABEgKVc_D_BwE#product_additional_details_container

Forum Sponsors

Corgi - Plumbing Supplies for Professional Plumbers

Plumbase - Plumbing Parts for Plumbers

Underflor Heating Systems by uHeat

Wetroom Supplies by Wetroom Store

Nicobond - Wetroom and Tiling Supplies

Corgi - Plumbing Supplies for Professional Plumbers

Top Bottom