Search the forum,

Discuss Toilet constantly making a flushing noise in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, in my en-suite I have a toilet that is constantly making a flushing noise and water is dribbling in too the pan what do I need to stop this? I have some photos

Attachments

• 21709BD6-A0E9-44E1-9E00-74955E2B8667.jpeg
    21709BD6-A0E9-44E1-9E00-74955E2B8667.jpeg
    328.6 KB · Views: 7
  • FE684601-C8EF-4AAF-94D6-DC31257FE30F.jpeg
    FE684601-C8EF-4AAF-94D6-DC31257FE30F.jpeg
    337.4 KB · Views: 6

Reply to Toilet constantly making a flushing noise in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
My toilet was slow flushing. I did some research and discovered it needed a new diaphragm washer. I managed to replace that. It now works. But now it trickles water into the bowl between flushes and then there is an odd noise randomly. I turned the water off at the mains and now the water...
Replies
Views
Hello, would greatly appreciate some pointers Toilet downstairs drains slowly. First floor toilet causes bath to reflux water and make noise. Second floor toilet causes shower to gurgle. Tried Mr Muscle drain unblocker almost everywhere. Tried plunging the toilets, shower and bath. Tried a...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm seeking advice on resolving the persistent blockage issues with my downstairs toilet. A year ago, I replaced an 80s close-coupled toilet with a more affordable model. This new toilet is a back-to-wall type featuring a concealed cistern within a separate unit. Since its installation...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have a Bosch Dishwasher that has just started making a loud droning noise constantly when switched on. I have taken out and cleaned the filter, and removed the pump cover. The impeller is turning freely but water is not draining. I will try and attached a video which hopefully shows the issue...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys I’ve noticed this weekend that my en-suite toilet pan water level is seeming to regress after an hour. Toilet flushes as normal and water levels are all fine in the cistern. If I flush the toilet and wait all looks fine. However after an hour the water levels have dropped by a couple...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock