Search the forum,

Discuss TMV valve checks on domestic properties in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi

Am due to fit a TMV valve in a domestic property (not a new build) it's not a residential home or anything like that just a domestic dwelling for a private client.

I am aware of the checks required in Nursing homes etc but I can't see any requirement for after installation tests on domestic dwelling.

Firstly have I got this right? Secondly would you recommend to the client that the valve is checked every 12 months? As I have seen this in some TMV installation literature stating this is good practice?

Thanks

would say just to get the client to check it once and a while if its only for that reason

Hi

Am due to fit a TMV valve in a domestic property (not a new build) it's not a residential home or anything like that just a domestic dwelling for a private client.

I am aware of the checks required in Nursing homes etc but I can't see any requirement for after installation tests on domestic dwelling.

Firstly have I got this right? Secondly would you recommend to the client that the valve is checked every 12 months? As I have seen this in some TMV installation literature stating this is good practice?

Thanks
Hi There, have a read of the TMV2 approval, this will state everything you need to know about testing and requirements. Good to these being fitted to protect homeowners from severe scolding due to full immersion in baths.

Reply to TMV valve checks on domestic properties in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock