Search the forum,

Discuss Thoughts going out to those In USA in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

bloody hell thats shocking what sort of weird sicko wakes up one day and decides to waste 27 lives,they were just kiddies aged 5-10

Just been watching it on the news, I feel sick even trying to get my head round what the families must be going through, also heard earlier about 16 kids being stabbed in a school in china but haven't seen confirmation
RIP

it is bad at any time of the year but coming up to christmas it is particularly so. my heart goes out to them all

The world's governments need to take away the weapons that cause this tragedy and ban guns worldwide.

The weapons that US citizens can own would put any army to shame. If anything is to be learned from this in America, it's the need to tighten gun ownership.

Poor wee lambs, may they be at peace.

The world's governments need to take away the weapons that cause this tragedy and ban guns worldwide.

The weapons that US citizens can own would put any army to shame. If anything is to be learned from this in America, it's the need to tighten gun ownership.

Poor wee lambs, may they be at peace.

You can always find a way to get a fire arms fella , you just need to look in the right place. Doesn't matter the country

This is crazy! With a 2 year old daughter, 2 nephews & a niece under 3 & a little boy on the way in the new year this scares the crap out of me as to what their futures will be like with these sorts of people in the world! It seems as though its becoming more of a regular occurrence! I can't even bring myself to watch any news on this! Thoughts are with those affected! Sad times.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can always find a way to get a fire arms fella , you just need to look in the right place. Doesn't matter the country

Of course but your average college kid can't get hold of one very easily and shoot the place up. The NRA have blood on their hands again.

Americans are idiots! Can't believe how many of them believe the NRA's bull****! From your cold dead hands eh Heston! Lets hope after today's horrific events them words come true. The American constitution states the right to bear arms, not the right to slaughter innocent children. WAKE UP AMERICA

Heard about this while we were out earlier. Not going to lie. I went out to the motor and had a wee teary moment.

Poor wee mites barely lived. I remember in '96 news of the Dunblane shooting came over the radio. I was so shocked I had to pull the van over and have a weep. When I looked up I was surprised to see I wasn't the only one!

I'm going again.

Yes lee, but in a nation that permits deadly weapons as a commonplace right...the potential to acquire an illegal firearm is dramatically increased......

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Heard about this while we were out earlier. Not going to lie. I went out to the motor and had a wee teary moment.

Poor wee mites barely lived. I remember in '96 news of the Dunblane shooting came over the radio. I was so shocked I had to pull the van over and have a weep. When I looked up I was surprised to see I wasn't the only one!

I'm going again.

I'm with you

And what did we do to stop it happening again? We changed the firearms law.

Bowling for Columbine....

We live in a sick sick world.

Thoughts go out to the families. No parent should have to bury their children.

[DLMURL]http://www.theonion.com/articles/****-everything-nation-reports,30743/[/DLMURL]

Captures my roughed quite well.

[DLMURL]http://www.theonion.com/articles/****-everything-nation-reports,30743/[/DLMURL]

How's that?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355564515.892555.jpg

Shocking numbers.

I remember the bit on bowling for columbine, where he compares the figures from America and Canada, then points out that the guns are legal in both countries. America needs tougher controls. I just hope Obama actually does something about it now. He won't be up for election next time so he's got nothing to loose!

Fear (pushed and exaggerated by the media) plays a massive part in their society.

And this Westboro (sic) Baptist lot are on another level completely.

Last edited:
RIP kiddies and brave teachers ,
( and no more getting excited about - Dooms day Preppers )

Bigger not always better ( " God ")

Reply to Thoughts going out to those In USA in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock