Search the forum,

Discuss This looks handy in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked at these too if you go to his website off ebay project21designs.com he makes some cool consumable holders too

Exactly. This is why I was trying to come up with some cool waste fitting storage solution other than having them all in two boxes.

Exactly. This is why I was trying to come up with some cool waste fitting storage solution other than having them all in two boxes.

You've changed since you got that new van. I don't like it one bit!

I've only become organised I'm still a deviant

Is it plastic or metal ? If plastic be worried about snapping it

4 22mm open clips spaced correctly and screwed into the racking or back door. Job done. Clips in and out easy and never moves! Top tip # 1

Guides always stay in the soldering box along with about 4 15mm slices, 4 22mm slices and 3 28mm slices! There's only one of each I use but always good to have a spare even if the disc looks like a toothless crack head. I really must service them one day!

Jon

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to This looks handy in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going to dig it up and replace it 😬. Question is can I use normal 22mm plumbing push-fit connectors to make the connection as finding 22mm MDPE fittings...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one ....just easy to use and reliable. The fluke 115 looks good but its above my budget. My current socket and see one was great but it's developed a fault.
Replies
Views
Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I have just looked back through the regs this seems to have changed and it isn't mentioned now. It now mentions if at high level it should be discharged...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock