Search the forum,

Discuss This Intergas Combi A Good Deal? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Keefy

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
My brother is after a combi and asked me to look around for him. He's leaning towards either Intergas or Vaillant, Intergas being his first choice but thinks their prices might be beyond his budget of £800-£900. Found this one but seeing as I've not fitted boilers in years I've kind of lost track of what's a good or bad deal these days. Any pointers or recommendations will be highly appreciated, cheers! Keefy.

Intergas rapid is within budget fitted a few of these now and no problems with any of them, Valliant are also good the Valliant pure maybe worth a look . Kop

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200118-081325.png
    Screenshot_20200118-081325.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 14
  • 20170602_153542.jpg
    20170602_153542.jpg
    249.2 KB · Views: 15
  • 20170605_173614.jpg
    20170605_173614.jpg
    272.7 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20200901_145616.jpg
    IMG_20200901_145616.jpg
    377.3 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20200902_135958.jpg
    IMG_20200902_135958.jpg
    272.4 KB · Views: 14
Prices are creeping up on boilers
At that budget you are probably looking at mid range Ideal or Baxi.
Does that budget include, flue, filter, chemicals and controls

Sorry for late reply and thanks, scott_d...

Budget includes standard flue, as for the other essentials he'll pick those up at a later date as the boiler's just going to sit in its box for a few weeks due to various reasons. It's just that he wants the boiler soon as in case he starts digging into the budget.

Seems he's settled on a Baxi 630 (I think that's what he said) having cross referenced various ones saying it's build quality seems more robust.

Let you know how we get on. Keefy ;)

Aslong as the pipework isn’t going up the back of the boiler main eco around 499 plus for a 25kw and a 5 year warranty same as the 600

Cheers Shaun, as you can probably guess, he's still pondering but definitely going for the Baxi. Joiners for you!

Reply to This Intergas Combi A Good Deal? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock