Search the forum,

Discuss This could help all Gas Engineers and Plumbers! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All, my name is Matt and I am from the heating industry, over 30 years. Please read this as it could definitely help your business. I'm a member of Tradehelp already and I've found it great, especially receiving the rebates on products. I've copied this article from another forum (actually a gas related Facebook page ) and wanted to share it with you all.

Do you want to offer 0% Finance on your boiler installations?

Do you want to join one of largest Buying Groups in the UK?

Do you want to receive manufacturer’s rebates on heating products purchased, such as Ideal, Worcester, Fernox and many more?

Do you want to generate professional looking personalised quotes with pre prepared T & C’s?

Be able to create Landlord Safe Certificates electronically for free?

If the answer to any of the above is yes, download the Tradehelp App today, it’s FREE to download and it’s FREE to join! Become one of over 1200 Tradehelp members currently using our FREE to member services. Search ‘Tradehelp app’ in the App Store or Google Play, alternatively use the link below.

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/tradehelp-app/id1266213426?mt=8

TradeHelp App – Android Apps on Google Play

New-TH-App-e1509013211186.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to This could help all Gas Engineers and Plumbers! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock