Search the forum,

Discuss These are the plumbing books I have purchased in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

These are 2 books that I have purchased I am impressed with them have lots of good knowledge for a novice has anyone else got any other books they’ve read?

Attachments

• DE199BE0-EBEF-4F54-82DD-B11E9EF366E0.jpeg
    DE199BE0-EBEF-4F54-82DD-B11E9EF366E0.jpeg
    33.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 3FC42CC4-5C08-4B5D-A8F0-32D9B37C380F.jpeg
    3FC42CC4-5C08-4B5D-A8F0-32D9B37C380F.jpeg
    29.5 KB · Views: 4

Reply to These are the plumbing books I have purchased in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse moves to the Midlands from Bridgewater. Meanwhile I'm doing my NVQ level 2 in plumbing. The goal of the course is Renewable Energy Engineer. I'll...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have just joined, after being pushed into some DIY plumbing. Here is my first plumbing DIY effort. I had a cistern lever that didn't flush properly, and had become corroded and unsightly. I figured I'd get a plumber in to do it (after a couple of years apologising to guests for...
Replies
Views
    • Friendly
Ttp
Hi all...just joining the group having been an avid watcher. Very impressed with members on this group giving really good advice. I don't have any immediate plumbing challenges/ queries but no doubt I'll be looking to get your expertise in future. Cheers
Replies
Views
I am starting a large victorian renovation and it will involve, (amongst everything else) installation of an entirely new heating and plumbing system. Plumbing, like most trades, seems to have two main aspects; design and installation. The installation part on my last two projects was painful...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm really here with the agenda of getting other peoples thoughts on charging deposits. To date I usually charge a third of my labour to hold a date for a customer. I've had no issues until recently where 2 of my prospective clients have tried to negotiate a lower deposit or change the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock