Search the forum,

Discuss thermostatic bar shower in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi I am looking for a thermostatic bar mixer shower unit with dual heads to fit between inlet pipe centres and ceiling at 840mm any one reccomend a shower to suit please?

Sorry. I misread that.
Although I don't recommend them as a supplier.
Victorian plumbing has a detailed line drawing with measurements of all their products on their website

Last edited:
Hi I am looking for a thermostatic bar mixer shower unit with dual heads to fit between inlet pipe centres and ceiling at 840mm any one reccomend a shower to suit please?
Hi Bryan, could you clarify your question a bit. Are you concerned about water pressure. If so, is your hot water pressurised from the mains via a reducing valve, or gravity fed from a tank. In latter case what is the height of base of tank above ceiling?

Otherwise what is your conundrum please. You can get drawings for most products online.

Cheers,

Roy

Roy I think he has either a very low ceiling - or much more likely an existing bar valve which is set a little too high on the wall for most dual outlet rigid riser showers.

Bryan, you can often cut down the vertical pipe on these showers - it may need a very neat accurate cut, but often there is 2 or 3 mm coverage so not too bad. I have done this a couple of times , when customer changed their mind and appeared with one of those showers halfway through a refurb....

Reply to thermostatic bar shower in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All Just looking for some advice on which Exposed Thermostatic Mixer Shower (Bar Shower) would go well with the Shower Pump i'm getting installed. So the pump is the - SALAMANDER PUMPS CT FORCE 30 SU REGENERATIVE SINGLE SHOWER PUMP 3.0BAR from ScrewFix - seems like a decent one for the...
Replies
Views
hello all, happy new year! i hope i have posted this in the right section i have a shower bar mixer. the shower runs luke warm. a quick google search showed some ideas on how to adjust it. i tried adjusting it and it didn't change the temp. when i adjusted it the other way to test the cold...
Replies
Views
Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air gap as I was having dripping from the pressure relief valve. Since then I've lost a lot of pressure from the hot water feed to my shower. The rest of...
Replies
Views
hi all i hope you are all well i'm planning to install my shower mixer on Saturday. today i was doing a dry fit and i wanted to show you some photos and questions. i'm using fast fixing brackets. i was wondering what length do i cut the pipe to? also my shower bar mixer has these cone shaped...
Replies
Views
We have a pumped shower with a thermostatically controlled mixer valve. My wife complains that when she is having a long shower (hair wash etc) the shower runs at the right temperature for much of the time but suddenly changes to run cold, usually during the hair rinse time, for no apparent...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock