Search the forum,

Discuss Thermostat replacement in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Morning guys,

Just wanted to get some advice on what I've been told by a plumber at work.

At the moment we have Worcester Greenstar 24i Junior Combi Mk IV boiler in our kitchen with a Worcester MT10 timer on it. I've been trying to find a replacement for the mechanical timer as we'd like to have a room thermostat that would control the central heating based on time/temperature - if possible wireless one.
What I've heard is that something like Drayton LP20/LP20RF should be a straight swap ? Could someone advice me on that.

Also, I had a look at LP20rf one and it seems that it controls the water too but as far as I know, we have no control over the hot water as it just switches on regardless of what the timer is set as.

I appreciate any advice.

Attachments

• 24i Jr..jpg
    24i Jr..jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 12
Eph combi pack 4 but you need a gas safe engineer to fit it as any option requires to go inside the boiler

Reply to Thermostat replacement in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock