Search the forum,

Discuss Thermostat for Vaillant ecoCOMPACT in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello guys, I have a Vaillant ecoCOMPACT VSC 206/4-5 90 boiler with an multiMATIC 700 module already installed. I've recently converted the house from radiator heating to under floor heating.

What's the best solution to add a wireless thermostat to it? I've looked at the following solutions:
  • VR 920 module connected to multiMATIC 700
  • eRELAX thermostat module
  • vSmart thermostat module

I couldn't find anywhere a clear comparison between these options.. What's the difference between the VR 920 and eRELAXA and vSmart?

Best regards!

Reply to Thermostat for Vaillant ecoCOMPACT in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I am considering replacing my existing boiler with the new 2023 Vaillant ecotec plus 625 boiler. I currently have 3 x Heatmiser neoStat thermostats that are all hard wired back to the wiring centre; one for the central heating, one for a room with UFH, and one for the HW. I use the Heatmiser...
Replies
Views
We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW. It all works, but unfortunately we have found that the room stats are poorly located, and so the level of control is not what it should be. We had...
Replies
Views
I've just replaced an Ultra SASF2 – M thermostatic shower cartridge together with the spring mechanism and the temperature sensor. My problem is this: If I install the thermostatic cartridge together with the spring mechanism and the temp sensor (i.e. do the job properly), the shower runs warm...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised valves simple bi-metal thermostat on wall in flat with 4 standard TRV's rarely used so not worried about the flat, and main house has Nest Gen 3 in the...
Replies
Views
Vaillant ecoTEC Plus 400 15kW Heat Only Boiler I've got air in the pump and one gas engineer has said I need to move the pipes as they are configured incorrectly. Another said all I need to do is add an AAV as high as possible. Another said I should seal the system. Boiler was installed in...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock