Search the forum,

Discuss There`s nothing quite like the fragrance of...... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

turnpin

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Slow running urinal`s ...had to clean out two today both trap`s and pipework choked up to the hilt glad that`s over ..have srubbed up all day long but "fragrance" is still haunting me regards turnpin:annoyed:

Slow running urinal`s ...had to clean out two today both trap`s and pipework choked up to the hilt glad that`s over ..have srubbed up all day long but "fragrance" is still haunting me regards turnpin:annoyed:

I couldn't think of anything worse! I was called out to a blocked urinal once when I was employed years ago. That was my last week! Refused it on the grounds I was heaving!

I only have to think of that smell and it turns my stomach.

Have a soak in a bath full of swarfega and lemons

battery acid and walk away for 5 mins and flush, removes kidney stones and all the other garbage easily, however, not the reccommended hse method:)

One of those jobs where you need a boy with you. They've got to learn to work without breathing :lol:

There's nothing quite like the smell of hard cash ! Lol

One of those jobs where you need a boy with you. They've got to learn to work without breathing :lol:

tamz old son, its girls you want to be able to work without breathing, or is it coz boys up your way wear skirts? (only said in the best possible taste) :)

Last Thursday I had 2 blocked urinals. Cleaned one trap with one hand while holding a sandwich in the other.

Commercial eh? Seperates the men from the weak stomached boys!

Got called to look at a leak last month. Flexi on cistern peeing out water, informed the lady custard that the wc in general needed cleaning for me to go near it and I was free in a few days time, she never called me to book me in, thank god, the whole wc was encrusted in yellow and the ammonia made your eyes water. some youve just got to let croppie have:)

Ever heard the story about the girl who sleeps with this dude and ends up getting some weird, flesh-eating disease that the doctor tells her can only be contracted through sex with a corpse?

Every once in a while you hear a story of human sexual deviance so extremely left of centre that it literally blows your mind. It’s even more disturbing when you're there at the source, and can see the corroborating evidence for yourself.

One of my best mates from Southend is the manager of a chain pub in Central London.

A few weeks ago, he's standing behind the bar when a guy comes up to him looking rather concerned.

– “Listen mate, this is gonna sound totally insane, but I’ve just gone for a **** in the urinal and I could’ve sworn I saw an eyeball looking up from the hole.”

– “I'm sorry?” my mate replies.

– “Not just an eyeball, but like, an eyebrow as well. And the eye was looking around.”

So the guy convinces him to let them have a look to put his mind at ease.

They both go to the toilets to check on the two adjoining rooms. As they go through the first door, they discover that the place is pretty much flooded with urine. My mate comments to the guy that obviously this is not usual.

ff57a2291367d35912f55d4bd62984ff.jpg

Things get stranger still when they get to the door to the second back room, which is a fire exit and should be unlocked – it isn’t.

My friend gets his keys out to unlock the door, and as he begins doing so, a frantic scuffle begins behind the door.

As he attempts to push it open, the handle is ripped out of his hand and a dude comes charging out of the room, soaked head to toe in ****.

He charges both my friend and the customer (who are too shocked to react) out of the way, screaming, “I didn’t do anything!” as he goes.

By the time they regain their sense of reality, the guy has made his escape, leaving them to assess the scene of abject depravity he's left in his wake.

94f0c77692add6814b11706d172ae5f0.jpg

The plumbing for the urinal had been carefully removed and put to one side, leaving a hole in the masonry big enough for a head and shoulders to squeeze in. Tissue paper had been laid on the exposed brick-work to provide a comfortable head rest for what seemed to be a lengthy session of being ****ed on. By men. In secret. In a pub belonging to pretty much the biggest pub chain in Britain. Oh, and did I mention the snorkel?

The police are called. Forensics scour the scene but no fingerprints can be found owing to the copious amounts of wee on every single surface.

794823af1d3101e78127f61d23660fdf.jpg

I was told this story whilst incredibly stoned. I was utterly incredulous. I was even more incredulous when he showed me pictures of this makeshift **** dungeon on his phone, taken moments after the incident.

He said he was pretty disturbed by the fact that he had seen this utterly normal-looking middle-aged man at his lowest ebb. He had obviously done a recce on the place and put a fair amount of planning into finding, and locking himself into this room. All without arousing the suspicions of staff or punters before it was way too late.

There you go, then. Next time you go for a pee in a urinal, or anywhere for that matter, just remember that someone could be mere feet away bathing in your waste fluids.

Ever heard the story about the girl who sleeps with this dude and ends up getting some weird, flesh-eating disease that the doctor tells her can only be contracted through sex with a corpse?

Every once in a while you hear a story of human sexual deviance so extremely left of centre that it literally blows your mind. It’s even more disturbing when you're there at the source, and can see the corroborating evidence for yourself.

One of my best mates from Southend is the manager of a chain pub in Central London.

A few weeks ago, he's standing behind the bar when a guy comes up to him looking rather concerned.

– “Listen mate, this is gonna sound totally insane, but I’ve just gone for a **** in the urinal and I could’ve sworn I saw an eyeball looking up from the hole.”

– “Not just an eyeball, but like, an eyebrow as well. And the eye was looking around.”

They both go to the toilets to check on the two adjoining rooms. As they go through the first door, they discover that the place is pretty much flooded with urine. My mate comments to the guy that obviously this is not usual.

ff57a2291367d35912f55d4bd62984ff.jpg

Things get stranger still when they get to the door to the second back room, which is a fire exit and should be unlocked – it isn’t.

My friend gets his keys out to unlock the door, and as he begins doing so, a frantic scuffle begins behind the door.

As he attempts to push it open, the handle is ripped out of his hand and a dude comes charging out of the room, soaked head to toe in ****.

He charges both my friend and the customer (who are too shocked to react) out of the way, screaming, “I didn’t do anything!” as he goes.

By the time they regain their sense of reality, the guy has made his escape, leaving them to assess the scene of abject depravity he's left in his wake.

94f0c77692add6814b11706d172ae5f0.jpg

The plumbing for the urinal had been carefully removed and put to one side, leaving a hole in the masonry big enough for a head and shoulders to squeeze in. Tissue paper had been laid on the exposed brick-work to provide a comfortable head rest for what seemed to be a lengthy session of being ****ed on. By men. In secret. In a pub belonging to pretty much the biggest pub chain in Britain. Oh, and did I mention the snorkel?

The police are called. Forensics scour the scene but no fingerprints can be found owing to the copious amounts of wee on every single surface.

794823af1d3101e78127f61d23660fdf.jpg

I was told this story whilst incredibly stoned. I was utterly incredulous. I was even more incredulous when he showed me pictures of this makeshift **** dungeon on his phone, taken moments after the incident.

He said he was pretty disturbed by the fact that he had seen this utterly normal-looking middle-aged man at his lowest ebb. He had obviously done a recce on the place and put a fair amount of planning into finding, and locking himself into this room. All without arousing the suspicions of staff or punters before it was way too late.

There you go, then. Next time you go for a pee in a urinal, or anywhere for that matter, just remember that someone could be mere feet away bathing in your waste fluids.

Eeeuuuuuwwww!
Is all I could think

What the $%^&*(?????????

There are some seriously sick people out there...

Re Urinal warmth ... Humans , highly adaptable ( sadly goes in the wrong direction at times )

Weird smell today , New kettle - smelt of bad egg , sulphur / rubber .

All I wanted was a nice cup of tea !

Last Thursday I had 2 blocked urinals. Cleaned one trap with one hand while holding a sandwich in the other.

Commercial eh? Seperates the men from the weak stomached boys!
I used to work building and modifying sewage works. We'd be shovelling out the tanks with a vac tanker all the brown stuff and then peas,sweet corn and rice that doesn't look any different when passed through the body then we'd go and have a break for lunch....you just switch off and don't even think about it tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to There`s nothing quite like the fragrance of...... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock