Discuss Them red things that flex to catch water - Name? in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

EvilDrPorkChop

Gas Engineer
Reaction score
As the thread title says, what's the name of them red things that you can change shape to catch water? Someone has mentioned them on here before but cannot find the thread.

Test4Less - PlumbersForums.net Sponsor
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

ShaunCorbs

S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Reaction score
Versa funnel

Ben-gee

Plumber
Reaction score
Blue triangular ones in our merchants with 10/15/22 holes to ‘clip’ around pipes - they are called plumb tubs.

OP
EvilDrPorkChop

EvilDrPorkChop

Gas Engineer
Reaction score
Blue triangular ones in our merchants with 10/15/22 holes to ‘clip’ around pipes - they are called plumb tubs.
I've already got a couple of them, they are quite useful but a bit flimsy. I'm finding my old celebrations tub at the minute is quite useful :D along with the Norpak butter tubs from Aldi. Now they really are useful :p

cmarkr

Gas Engineer
Reaction score
I’ve got a formafunnel there made for the automotive industry but there brilliant to catch condensate traps and such like.. Moss Europe sells them from memory

Deleted member 96286

Nearly Est
Plumber
Reaction score
Nerrad Tools make them, but when cutting into pipework you really can't beat a wet vac. A cat litter tray from Poundland fits nicely under most radiators too.

HoodedClaw

Plumber
Reaction score
I like milk bottles, 4 and 6lt ones. Then I can cut them any way I need to get around or under pipes. I have Tubs too but they never seal quite right.

Reply to Them red things that flex to catch water - Name? in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

uHeat Forum Sponsor - PlumbersForums.net
Plumbing Advice - Find Plumbers Jobs
Plumbase - PlumbersForums.net Sponsor
Power Shower Booster - Official PlumbersForums.net Sponsor
Test4Less PlumbersForums.net Sponsor
Wetroom Store - PlumbersForums.net Sponsor
Corgi Direct - Plumbers Forums Sponsor

Test

Top Bottom