From the United States of America? - Checkout our specific plumbing forum for you:USA Plumbing Forum

Discuss Them red things that flex to catch water - Name? in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

EvilDrPorkChop

Gas Engineer
Advent Win
As the thread title says, what's the name of them red things that you can change shape to catch water? Someone has mentioned them on here before but cannot find the thread.

ShaunCorbs

Staff member
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Versa funnel

Ben-gee

Esteemed
Plumber
Blue triangular ones in our merchants with 10/15/22 holes to ‘clip’ around pipes - they are called plumb tubs.

OP
EvilDrPorkChop

EvilDrPorkChop

Gas Engineer
Advent Win
Blue triangular ones in our merchants with 10/15/22 holes to ‘clip’ around pipes - they are called plumb tubs.
I've already got a couple of them, they are quite useful but a bit flimsy. I'm finding my old celebrations tub at the minute is quite useful :D along with the Norpak butter tubs from Aldi. Now they really are useful :p

cmarkr

Gas Engineer
I’ve got a formafunnel there made for the automotive industry but there brilliant to catch condensate traps and such like.. Moss Europe sells them from memory

HoodedClaw

Plumber
I like milk bottles, 4 and 6lt ones. Then I can cut them any way I need to get around or under pipes. I have Tubs too but they never seal quite right.

Bulk Workwear - Workmans Clothing and Protective Gear
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Reply to Them red things that flex to catch water - Name? in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net. Plumbing questions, answers, tips and tricks.

Plumbase - Plumbers Forum Sponsor
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Plumbers Tools | Plumbing Tools and Advice

You're on PlumbersForums.net, the worlds largest plumbing community. Find Plumbing Tools and products at the best prices. Our plumbing suppliers are some of the biggest suppliers available, stocking the best brands and the best prices. Register to our community for free, and post a thread to ask a out the tool you're considering and we'll find the cheapest price with quick delivery for you. We also have the Tile community for Tiling Tools, and Engineering community for Electrical Tools.

Plumbing and Plumbers

Plumbing Workwear

Shower Power Booster

Plumbase Spares - Plumbing Supplies and Spare Parts

Water Underfloor Heating

CORGI Direct for Plumbers

The Wetroom Store

Plumbase Spares