Search the forum,

Discuss The Yorkshire thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Aw thanks but we were in a rush and had our dogs with us. We went to my step mums in Selby near York. Its her birthday. My dad and her moved there from my childhood village near Leeds after I flew the nest.

I grew up in a place called Drighlington. Went to high school in Morley. Where are you?

I was a sprog in Robin Hood village near Rothwell, halfway between Leeds n Wakefield. Then as a young man in East Ardsley, Wakefield. I now reside in Crossgates. I know Drig well. It's where t pigeons fly backwards 🤣
My grandparents lived in temple newsam and I have family in colton.

Some propper Crinmbo cards. Av a gud un folks.

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 2
  • SN04-480x480_600x.jpg
    SN04-480x480_600x.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 2
  • MBX19D-Yorkshire-Options_1024x1024_bd346429-eb6b-4864-829d-6f03c3c2d2d1_1000x1000.jpg
    MBX19D-Yorkshire-Options_1024x1024_bd346429-eb6b-4864-829d-6f03c3c2d2d1_1000x1000.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 2

Reply to The Yorkshire thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
Hi guys I finished my gas course in September can anyone help me i need to do 2 install and services. Am living i ln leeds west yorkshire I do appreciated for any advices . MOD* Please use the forum PM Service to contact members! Thanks!
Replies
Views
Ahmad marian
A
Why is this forum stopping me from making this thread when I try to explain the problem?
Replies
Views
I thought I'd create a master thread to move all of these similar threads into, over time like. If your central heating doesn't work boiler doesn't work radiators not working radiators or heating system is cold thermostat wont work or respond Then post a reply in this thread. Rather than us...
Replies
Views
I'm at the stage of my shower replacement where I have a new shower head to screw into the wall pipes. I tried it, turned on the shower, and find there are light leaks. Obviously I need to fix this so I got some Blue plumbers tape. Trouble is, the pipe doesn't stick out enough to easily wrap the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock