Search the forum,

Discuss The Plumbers Arms in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dotty

:50:The Plumbers Arms is now open. :party:

The Plumbers Arms is an area that you're only allowed to view if you've been granted access (given the key to let yourself in, yes we're that friendly in this pub). To gain access you HAVE to be a professional plumber, or one going through their training process.

The sort of content we have in our other pubs (on our other forums that are a bit more established) are topics related to business, topics about customers and general common complaints and the likes, and topics about suppliers and what-not.

We really really don't want customers ending up in the pub, so for that reason we need to obtain your business details. We do check on most of the applications to confirm access, and I promise we don't sell, give away, or even use the details ourselves for any other reason that to ensure we're just letting in who we want in. After all, you get your own key, and you can serve yourself providing you can make it to the bar and back without falling over too much (we allow two falling overs but no more!), You also get to buy me a lot of alcohol! What could be nicer?

So.

The pub is OPEN!!!!! And we are pretty bored in there as it's quiet, and I'd like to know if any of you would like access now, as the beer will be going off otherwise, and BOD, Gas man, Steveb, REDSAW, Plumbstar Tom and I will have to drink it all.

HOW TO GAIN ACCESS

Send a Private Message to ANY MODERATOR including your business contact details and registered business address, ensure you've posted AT LEAST 100 or so posts (to make sure you're a bit of a regular on here, and not just a passer-by - after all we don't want everybody to have a key to the place). We need your full address, a land-line telephone number, your business name and your own FULL name. (Again, we don't use these for anything but making sure you're who you say you are..

Once you have done that, please give us a day or two to check the details and get a key cut. And we'll PM you IF you have been granted access.

Then you're mine!

Yeah, right. I believe you, HONEST.
Same as I tried to join your other Private Members club for Gas Fitters (sorry, Engineers) only. That was over a week ago, but I have been denied access. So pray, tell me. What reason do I have to join the Plumbers Arms? And more importantly, what chance do I have of being accepted? Fat Chance, me thinks. Anyways, I have accepted I am not allowed in the superior clubs and will stick to the general ones. Merry Xmas everyone :christmascandle::christmascandle:

Same as I tried to join your other Private Members club for Gas Fitters (sorry, Engineers) only. That was over a week ago, but I have been denied access. So pray, tell me. What reason do I have to join the Plumbers Arms? And more importantly, what chance do I have of being accepted? Fat Chance, me thinks. Anyways, I have accepted I am not allowed in the superior clubs and will stick to the general ones. Merry Xmas everyone :christmascandle::christmascandle:

Just meet the above criteria and you can come in. Simples.

you were black balled anyway...

Did I miss something when I was ****ed up in the corner? Did it close?

Who did you apply to and did you get asked some questions?

Oversights happen.......

Glad you put Mrs Croppie as the announcer of the quote, some how I don't see you as a closet Dirty Dancing fan :) :) :)

Glad you put Mrs Croppie as the announcer of the quote, some how I don't see you as a closet Dirty Dancing fan :) :) :)

Is that where it's from?

The record for me with that film is enduring 28.2 seconds before I get the burning desire to go to the pub.....

If you have access to my Private Mail Box (which I think you should), then you will see that TWO WEEKS ago, I applied and communications went back and forth. Nothing came of it.

I have had to accept that it wasn't meant to be, and will just stay local. I'm not complaining, HONEST. Just saying following that experience, I see no need to apply for another club as I am bound to be turned down. One dissapointment is enuff. Two may push me over the edge:tank:

Is that where it's from?

The record for me with that film is enduring 28.2 seconds before I get the burning desire to go to the pub.....

I have it on good authority (Mrs G) that 'nobody puts baby in the corner' :) :)

If you have access to my Private Mail Box (which I think you should), then you will see that TWO WEEKS ago, I applied and communications went back and forth. Nothing came of it.

I have had to accept that it wasn't meant to be, and will just stay local. I'm not complaining, HONEST. Just saying following that experience, I see no need to apply for another club as I am bound to be turned down. One dissapointment is enuff. Two may push me over the edge:tank:

nope your wrong he doesn't have acces to your Pm's who did your Pm's go too and through with

I have it on good authority (Mrs G) that 'nobody puts baby in the corner' :) :)

Did you go and ask Mrs G?

I daren't ask Mrs Croppie. That constitutes 'showing an interest', she'd throw the film on, I'd be out the door 30 seconds later and I've to drive to Dundalk in the morning.

Did you go and ask Mrs G?

I daren't ask Mrs Croppie. That constitutes 'showing an interest', she'd throw the film on, I'd be out the door 30 seconds later and I've to drive to Dundalk in the morning.

She's the worlds biggest 'Patrick Swayze' fan she thinks he's rovers gonads. It was a sad day in the house when he carked it.

Watching Jack Wilshere sort it out for The Arsenal in the first 30 seconds of the game was a happy moment. Off to see Norwich city sort out Crystal Palace at the weekend.

Little jack Horner sat in the corner? He stuck in his thumb. I am not sure that is allowed in the Pub.

You got that all wrong mate- you go to Pub 1st and then go oh yes dear we can watch that
and then pretend to watch until you get told to FO cause your snoring Centralheatking
Is that where it's from?

Happy is watching the champions league where Milan win and Ajax win which puts Celtic out of Europe
hahaha , we'll still be counting the cash on the road out though
15 million, 16 million, 17 million
and still another game to go
18 million, 19 million, 20 million, hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to The Plumbers Arms in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock