Search the forum,

Discuss The boiler will not turn off . in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

M

MetMan

The boiler (480k, serviced every year) will not turn off at the end of the 3rd timed cycle each day, even though the green 'on' light is out. This happens when set to 'heat and hot water'. Switching to 'hot water' only, turns it off. Engineer called three times and has replaced the control panel and the mid position actuator, to no effect. The cooker side is fine.

Reply to The boiler will not turn off . in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Rayburn will not turn off at the end of the third cycle each day when set to 'heating and hot water', even though the green 'on' light is out.. Switching to 'hot water' only, turns it off. Engineer called and replaced the control panel and mid position actuator - no effect. It turns off OK at...
Replies
Views
Hi, looking for some advice. We have had an issue with our boiler of late and recently had a 3 port actuator replaced. What’s happening now is when we turn the water and heating on by the control panel the boiler cuts out after a couple of minutes. We opened the valve of the actuator and now...
Replies
Views
Bad leak inside bathroom walls at floor for three days. A gallon every hour. Shut off water for a few hours and leak stopped. Turned water back on and leak has not come back. What happened?
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Vailant EcoTec Boiler with a Megaflo. These are controlled by a Honeywell controller. I have one 3 port diverter, where one of the outputs goes to a 2 port diverter prior to the Megaflo (I believe this is some safety feature). I have run into an intermittent problem where some...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a wallstar combi oil fired boiler. We got low on oil a couple of weeks ago but didn't run out. Since we've had our oil delivered the boiler won't fire up when hot taps are turned on so no hot water. The boiler fires up periodically to heat water but not when we turn on taps. I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock