Search the forum,

Discuss The artist formerly known as Stigster in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Stigster

Esteemed
Plumber
Hi guys, Stig here. Just to let my esteemed colleagues know it's me, formerly known as Stigster and I haven't spat the dummy, just wanted a fresh account as there have been quite a few changes here lately (for the better) and wanted a new account in this "new" place.

We don't allow multiple accounts so I've merged your two accounts.

If you want to delete your old account, delete that, wait for it to be fully deleted, then sign up again.

If you're doing this to increase your reaction ratio, you'd be best just getting this account better. Nobody will get any tags until they have 1000 posts anyway. So there's plenty of time.

Left with you, but you're flagging up as having two accounts because your old one isn't deleted until you've completed the grace period. Which I think is about a week.

Thanks for responding. I was getting well confused (easily done :rolleyes:) as to why I had a new account and it was then suddenly gone. You have correctly guessed the reason, I wanted to start afresh because of the reaction ratio but I'll take your advice and continue with this account I reckon.I just remembered you had suggested starting again in one of the other threads not too long ago so thought I'd do that, hence all this malarkey.

@Lou Thank you for those likes where I was thanked by OP but not "upvoted", much appreciated and thank you both for your time.

Sorry, using reddit terminology there. I mean Likes. Getting thanked fairly often in words by OPs but they aren't hitting the like button. Lou did that on their behalf though which I think is going above and beyond on her part and that is honestly appreciated. I honestly wouldn't normally care about such a thing on any other platform but here we (most of us) are doing our best to give good advice and it seems to mean something to me at least to have a "good" account here.

I shall resume normal service and just crack on with it.

Reply to The artist formerly known as Stigster in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock