Search the forum,

Discuss TFi demo jar in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

stani

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
As anyone else received one of these from Fernox?
at least now I can show people how they work before we fit them.
image.jpg

Nope I'm feeling left out :D

I would rather have colonic irrigation than have to show customers how things work, they just need to accept my advice and let me crack on with the job :)

I would rather have colonic irrigation than have to show customers how things work, they just need to accept my advice and let me crack on with the job :)

After all that's what they pay us for, in my field I`d only get 2 jobs a day done if I had to show them how the things work, it`s bad enough doing a job for "an engineer" answering all their questions.

Last edited:
Definitely worth getting hold of one. The demo jar will impress some people and you might get win more jobs compared to another plumber just coming in with a take it or leave it quote.
Nearly every person I mention Magnetic filters to, just don't have a clue what they are.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to TFi demo jar in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock