Discuss Test4less Offer: 10% off gas analyser calibration in the Forum Sponsor News / Offers area at PlumbersForums.net

Plumbase Perks - Special offers for forum members
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Test4Less

Official Sponsor
Hi there,

Leo here from Test4less.

We are giving all plumbersforums.net members 10% off their gas analyser calibration with voucher code PLUMBERSFORUM10. You will also always get a little freebie too.

This discount is available when you book online via the Test4less website here. It’s also the quickest and easiest way to do so as you can do it at any time. We are unique in that you can book and pay for your calibration online.

Thanks to our approved service centre status for Anton, Testo and TPi, we can calibrate the following flue gas analysers in house…
Anton Sprint V series (1, 2 and 3)
Anton Sprint eVo series (1, 2 and 3)
Testo 310 / 320 / 320B / 327-1 and 330
TPi 709R / 717R and 716
Coming very soon Anton Sprint Pro series.

The (not so) small print
Collection and delivery service costs £4.95 + VAT (this will just show as the standard delivery option at checkout, but it does include collection too)
The voucher code cannot be used in conjunction with any other calibration discount offer.

Any questions just let me know, I’m here to help :)
Leo @ Test4less

OP
Test4Less

Test4Less

Official Sponsor
Do you have any offers on the gas analysers? I need to buy one but I want a new one with warranty.
Hi
We try to price as competitively as we can on new analysers. We don't have any voucher codes for new ones, however many of our analysers do come with a choice of free gift. I've linked to the main manufacturers below...

Anton
Testo
Kane
TPI

Quick links to our bestsellers too...
Anton SprintPro3
Kane 458
Testo 327-1

We regularly have stock of Anton Pro1, 2 and 3 analysers. For Testo, Kane and TPI we normally order when required which can take a few working days for delivery. All new analysers are supplied calibrated.

If you are looking for something in particular or have any questions please let me know.

Thanks, Leo

Excite

Gas Engineer
Thanks...i'll use the Discount Code..

...need calibration for my Anton, do i need to send the printer as well?

SimonG

Plumber
Hello Leo,

Do you think you will still have the offer next year? Not due for calibration till June next year.

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Hello Leo,

Do you think you will still have the offer next year? Not due for calibration till June next year.
Pretty sure it will be mate they've done us a special forum offer, so as long as you use the code and they know you're from the forum they're helping you guys out.

Always use sponsors, they genuinely keep the forum free for its regulars. :)

OP
Test4Less

Test4Less

Official Sponsor
Thanks...i'll use the Discount Code..

...need calibration for my Anton, do i need to send the printer as well?
You can send the printer to us if you wish. Essentially all we need is the analyser and the flue probe. Any accessories sent in, such as the printer, will be visually inspected and a brief function check carried out to check correct operation.
Post automatically merged:

Pretty sure it will be mate they've done us a special forum offer, so as long as you use the code and they know you're from the forum they're helping you guys out.

Always use sponsors, they genuinely keep the forum free for its regulars. :)
Hello Leo,

All being well it should be :) The more members that use it the better. It is our most generous discount for gas calibration.

Last edited:
OP
Test4Less

Test4Less

Official Sponsor
Sorry that's force of habit referring to it as gas calibration for short, I mean flue gas analyser calibration. If you use it for oil then that will be fine.

Reply to Test4less Offer: 10% off gas analyser calibration in the Forum Sponsor News / Offers area at PlumbersForums.net. Plumbing questions, answers, tips and tricks.

CorgiDirect - Discounted Corgi Related Documentation and Plumbing Supplies
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Test4Less PlumbersForums.net Sponsor
Plumbase - PlumbersForums.net Sponsor
uHeat Forum Sponsor - PlumbersForums.net
Plumbing Advice - Find Plumbers Jobs
Wetroom Store - PlumbersForums.net Sponsor
Corgi Direct - Plumbers Forums Sponsor
Bulk Workwear - Workwear Sponsor for Plumbers Forums
Power Shower Booster - Official PlumbersForums.net Sponsor