Search the forum,

Discuss Tee 15mm pipes from 15mm pipes for CH in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all,

I need to fit a new rad but the location of it has an obstruction. I initially wanted to tee from the 22mm pipes but right beside them and in between my new rad and the 22mm pipes are two 15mm pipes heading to another rad. I'm a DIY'er and trying to keep my joints to a minimum, I'm using copper and I don't want to invest in a pipe bender or add more joints than needed (I'm new to soldering) in order to tee from the 22mm and go under the obstructing 15mm pipes. My other option is using push-fit which I'm more confident in using but there are so many arguments for and against I opted for copper.

My question is if I ensure the flow and return pipes match up, can I tee off from the 15mm pipes leading to the other rad for my new rad or is that bad practice, would it even work properly?

cheers

Yes providing the 15mm is going to only one rad existing

Reply to Tee 15mm pipes from 15mm pipes for CH in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock