Search the forum,

Discuss Technical guidance need for domestic dual gas plumbing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mkodical

Hi,
This is Mohan Kodical. I am planning for the plumbing of dual gas (Biogas & LPG) of my home kitchen. I have made schematic plumbing diagram which is attached here. I seek technical guidance in this regard & clarification for my following doubts.
1) Is my design fully safe?
2) While changing over between two gases, the residual gas (between changeover valve & burner) of previous cycle (may be little quantity) will remain trapped. Will it cause any problem (like detonation, back fire etc)?
3) I am planning to select SS or Brass Valves & fittings in this proposed plumbing. Is that the correct material?

I need any technical experts to answer my questions & help me.

Thanks
Mohan Kodical

Dual_Gas_Schematic.jpg

No not safe and also as above if you are in the uk you need to be gas safe and lpg qulified for anything regarding installation / new product design

There's so many reasons why you should not even be contemplating something as stupid as this idea.

Let me at least put it like this. It hasn't been done before. There are factors that you haven't even begin to consider.

And no, we won't be going into them.

Just stop now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Technical guidance need for domestic dual gas plumbing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock