Search the forum,

Discuss Tech Cert Complete Whats Next - please help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jamie Banks

Hi,

Wonder if anyone can help, looking to progress in the plumbing industry and would love to speak to plumbers who can give some advice and help. Just completed my Tech Cert and not sure what is the best way to go now. Would like to obtain an NVQ but am in full-time employment and haven't got the luxury or expertises to go it alone. Not sure with the new qualifications etc what is what - so any advice much appreciated.

Live in the north wales area and can commute so would like to be competent and hopefully help with work i have to do.

Pm if any help or advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tech Cert Complete Whats Next - please help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock