Search the forum,

Discuss Taps, shower tray, kickspace heater, mixing valves for sale in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meady

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Having a bit of a clear out of a load of gear I have in the garage, never going to use it so thought I might aswell sell it, currently on eBay but if anyone's interested I can sell through here :)

Hansgrohe Talis S2 Variarc Single Lever Kitchen Mixer | eBay

4 pairs or these - Vado Life Mono Basin Mixer Tap With Clicker Waste | eBay

Myson Kickspace Heater | eBay

Mira Flight 900 Quad Shower Tray | eBay

5 pairs of these - Britain Design Utility Lever Bath Tap | eBay

7 of these available - Pegler Bulldog Thermostatic Mixing Valve Tmv3 Tmv2 15Mm C85079 | eBay

3 pairs of these - Aquadisc 2Cm Monobloc Chrome. | eBay

What's the minimum you'll take for the kickspace heater mate? Whereabouts in Hants are you?

Last edited by a moderator:
In Basingstoke, will do ÂŁ110 collected, cheers

That's one pair of the aqua disc monobloc taps gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Taps, shower tray, kickspace heater, mixing valves for sale in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi - recognise this a bit of an odd one. We have an old failed mixer valve which we need to replace. This valve actually predates a temperature controlled boiler, so the mixing functionality is irrelevant, since the cold water pipe is isolated/off. I'd ideally like to replace the shower valve...
Replies
Views
S
Have a Thermal store for my underfloor heating & DMF. The store which has a TMV on the DHW take off ... no problems there. I attach a drawing of what it 'was', I have added the shunt pump circuit, used as a de-stratifying stir when DHW called for, normally provided by the boiler pump ... but...
Replies
Views
sargan
S
OK guys. This one is really bugging me, luckily its my own house and Ive just redone the bathroom, if it was a customers I would be pulling my hair out even more! Fitted a Triton mersey bar mixer as although I prefer Mira, they didnt have one that looked how I wanted. Grohe were a strong...
Replies
Views
Muse2k8
M
B
This is being posted for a friend. Basically, the lady in question has just had a new mixer tap fitted to her bath with shower attachment that has a lever to swop between the 2. It was fitted and duly worked at the beginning. Now there is no water coming out of the taps/shower on the bath...
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
R
Hi all and sorry about going over something that seems to be a relatively common issue. I've just bought a new bathroom suite with new taps in B&Qs big sale, I have bought a basin mixer and a mixer with shower for the bath, both which say they work at 0.2bar. My hot water comes from a cylinder...
Replies
Views
Bernie2
B
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock