Search the forum,

Discuss Tap washer kit recommendation in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Looking to buy a handy washers kits to cover most taps and perhaps drain cocks.

Any recommendations please?
Thank you

Reply to Tap washer kit recommendation in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi. Could somebody recommend a Muslim shower valve that does not leak please? Or one that has a washer that you can replace if it leaks? Some sort of tap will be fine that you can connect the shower pipe to please, ideally in chrome? Many thanks in advance
Replies
Views
I’ve lost the pressure from the outside tap. It was working fine. I have checked the washer on the outside tap and the inside stop valve seen in the picture. Not sure what the thing is to the right of the stopcock? I’ve also taken the inners out of the outside tap and turned on the water again...
Replies
Views
Please can someone advise how to fix this shower that leaks? I guess I need to replace the washers inside the taps. Is it the blue or red one? My local DIY place didn't have the washer last time I attempted this. The cold tap is the culprit, a bit soft to tighten and leaks unless really tight...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm installing my first Belfast/butler kitchen sink. It came with the waste and stainless steel drain. To my surprise the kit only has one washer in which the instructions clearly state that it should be placed underneath the sink. My question is, shouldn't there be a washer between the...
Replies
Views
Hi folks Really daft question here but what tap connectors are you all using? I’ve picked up a couple of end feed with fibre washers today and the washers didn’t fit. Just would not fit over the little spigot that sits just inside the tap. I ended up using different washers which were baggy...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock