Search the forum,

Discuss Tap identification in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

WC1

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
The numbers on the tap don't seem to bring anything up.

Attachments

• 20210714_105426.jpg
    20210714_105426.jpg
    268.3 KB · Views: 29
  • 20210714_105422.jpg
    20210714_105422.jpg
    253.6 KB · Views: 29
Strewth mate, nobody's ever said that to me before.
No, really I'm UK based but I see what you mean.
I think I'm unlikely to find another and as it's urgent I'll find something similar.

Handle is lose and threads stripped so can't be tightened. Have purchased the eBay one. Fingers crossed.
There's several at this place, I'll speak to zip (zenith apparently in NZ) also.

Reply to Tap identification in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, as the title, the cistern keeps filling. The fill valve is passing, think it’s a viva skylo bottom entry with a plastic shank but there’s not markings or identification on it. Just wondering if anyone knows what type it is? I’d rather just replace the diaphragm inside if it’s one that’s...
Replies
Views
I’ve lost the pressure from the outside tap. It was working fine. I have checked the washer on the outside tap and the inside stop valve seen in the picture. Not sure what the thing is to the right of the stopcock? I’ve also taken the inners out of the outside tap and turned on the water again...
Replies
Views
I have quarter turn taps in my downstairs bathroom, the sink taps were getting a bit stiff so I replaced the insides with Flomasta 1/2" BSP quarter turn ceramic tap glands from Screwfix. They work fine but are really noisy unless on full flow or trickle, anything in between sounds like Niagara...
Replies
Views
Hi Anyone know of a pull out kitchen tap that has decent pressure? I have had low pressure from this tap for a number of years and it's not helped with the two 10mm tails that must reduce even further. Hoping something is around that I can use 15mm full bore tails and isolating valves but all...
Replies
Views
M
Hi, I woke up this morning with cold water (mains) from downstairs tap but no hot water from downstairs tap, and no water at all from all the upstairs taps, I have a combi boiler and no water storage
Replies
Views
Mike Young
M
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock