Search the forum,

Discuss Tap flexi on a school in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

See Health service advice previously published, you can fit what you like
Chking
Hi. Can't get the file to open on this PC I'm afraid. My point was in reply to Rob Foster who said he was all for WRAS. My point was that if we are in favour of WRAS, then their advice should stand. Unfortunately I can't open the file. My understanding is that flexis, if approved, are acceptable, but should be replaced at 5 year intervals, but I only have this word-of-mouth.

Contractually, however, the work only needs to be in accordance with the contract and if the customer doesn't accept the flexis that the customer has supplied with the tap, then the customer needs to specify and any remedial work should be chargeable.

Hi. Can't get the file to open on this PC I'm afraid. My point was in reply to Rob Foster who said he was all for WRAS. My point was that if we are in favour of WRAS, then their advice should stand. Unfortunately I can't open the file. My understanding is that flexis, if approved, are acceptable, but should be replaced at 5 year intervals, but I only have this word-of-mouth.

Contractually, however, the work only needs to be in accordance with the contract and if the customer doesn't accept the flexis that the customer has supplied with the tap, then the customer needs to specify and any remedial work should be chargeable.
Wras is as it says an advisory service it has no civil or criminal teeth. It is actually owned by the big players in the water, plumbing and heating industry and is essentially a big club. I respect Wras because I have Wras approved products. Some well known suppliers sell non approved products
but most UK manufacturers have Wras as a benchmark. With regard to rubber cored flexies I expect Wras to not approve them as they come up for renewal. One of my products included a flexi ..no longer it has stainless steel flexi instead now and will be Wras approved as such. Chking

Reply to Tap flexi on a school in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock