Search the forum,

Discuss Tall style concussive tap where to buy ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi

Wondered if anyone had any recommendations for a new tap for my customer.

They currently have lever taps that are tall and look really nice but want concussive taps as someone left the tap running flooding the bathroom.

The pictures of the tap is below. I have thought about sensor taps but I’m not clued up on the electric side of things and not sure a battery one would be any good.

Let me know if you have any ideas.

Thanks.

21EED1AC-9674-4A0E-84E5-C084F6A5A40B.jpeg

4597E967-9387-4AE9-B5DE-4A3459FCC598.jpeg

1C4F9338-352D-4CDE-BC5A-FBEC863F1E47.jpeg

Ir activation

Hart-High-Spout-Self-Closing-Basin-Tap.jpg
Commercial-Series-Designer-Non-Concussive-Basin-Tap-ExtraReach.jpg

There are high neck and high spout non-concussives like the above available but they tend to be aimed at commercial customers for obvious reasons and so don't always meet the aesthetic requirements.

Hart-High-Spout-Self-Closing-Basin-Tap.jpg
Commercial-Series-Designer-Non-Concussive-Basin-Tap-ExtraReach.jpg

There are high neck and high spout non-concussives like the above available but they tend to be aimed at commercial customers for obvious reasons and so don't always meet the aesthetic requirements.
Thanks for your reply. Could you tell me where to buy them please ?

Why so bloomin complicated? Just put flow restrictors in the supplies so its combined input (centre position) is less than a free flow waste will take? Cheap, simple & keeps the look :rolleyes:

Let's face it it can never be used as a basin!

Why so bloomin complicated? Just put flow restrictors in the supplies so its combined input (centre position) is less than a free flow waste will take? Cheap, simple & keeps the look :rolleyes:

Let's face it it can never be used as a basin!

Think it’s more down to the taps being left on and wastage of water

Reply to Tall style concussive tap where to buy ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock