• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net (formerly UKPlumbersForums.co.uk). Please login with your usual username and password. Or register for free if you haven't already done so.

Discuss Tall style concussive tap where to buy ? in the Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

J murton

Reaction score
Hi

Wondered if anyone had any recommendations for a new tap for my customer.

They currently have lever taps that are tall and look really nice but want concussive taps as someone left the tap running flooding the bathroom.

The pictures of the tap is below. I have thought about sensor taps but I’m not clued up on the electric side of things and not sure a battery one would be any good.

Let me know if you have any ideas.

Thanks.

21EED1AC-9674-4A0E-84E5-C084F6A5A40B.jpeg

4597E967-9387-4AE9-B5DE-4A3459FCC598.jpeg

1C4F9338-352D-4CDE-BC5A-FBEC863F1E47.jpeg

ShaunCorbs

S. Mod
Trusted
Plumber
GSR
Reaction score
Ir activation

ShaunCorbs

S. Mod
Trusted
Plumber
GSR
Reaction score

Last Plumber

Trusted
Plumber
GSR
Reaction score

There are high neck and high spout non-concussives like the above available but they tend to be aimed at commercial customers for obvious reasons and so don't always meet the aesthetic requirements.

OP
J murton

J murton

Reaction score

There are high neck and high spout non-concussives like the above available but they tend to be aimed at commercial customers for obvious reasons and so don't always meet the aesthetic requirements.
Thanks for your reply. Could you tell me where to buy them please ?

YorkshireDave

Plumber
Reaction score
Why so bloomin complicated? Just put flow restrictors in the supplies so its combined input (centre position) is less than a free flow waste will take? Cheap, simple & keeps the look :rolleyes:

Let's face it it can never be used as a basin!

ShaunCorbs

S. Mod
Trusted
Plumber
GSR
Reaction score
Why so bloomin complicated? Just put flow restrictors in the supplies so its combined input (centre position) is less than a free flow waste will take? Cheap, simple & keeps the look :rolleyes:

Let's face it it can never be used as a basin!
Think it’s more down to the taps being left on and wastage of water

Ben-gee

Plumber
Reaction score
Find the culprit, clip round the ear and lecture about waste of water/ starving children in Africa- that’s how it would have been dealt with when I were a lad.

Forum Sponsors

Corgi - Plumbing Supplies for Professional Plumbers

Plumbase - Plumbing Parts for Plumbers

Underflor Heating Systems by uHeat

Wetroom Supplies by Wetroom Store

Nicobond - Wetroom and Tiling Supplies

Corgi - Plumbing Supplies for Professional Plumbers

Top Bottom