Search the forum,

Discuss Taken boiler off wall in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Sky

Hi after advice my customer is looking to cap off main gas supply remove boiler from wall, pipe work and all radiators taken away as he is switching to electric radiators powered by his current solar panels. I'm not gas Safe but can carry out all the draning down of system remove rads etc. Question is am I legally allowed to remove the boiler off the wall and all pipe work leading to boiler if we get a gas Safe to cap the mains first so all pipe and boiler will be dead? As it's a good customer of mine he wants me to do as much of work as possible but if I'm not allowed to touch boiler once dead then I have to pass it to gas safe engineer Thanks for advice

he is switching to electric radiators powered by his current solar panels.

Has someone competent checked the design of the new all-electric system? During the part of the year that one needs heating PV panels are not going to be producing much energy.

Customers own electrician is carrying out fitting of electric rads I won't have anything to do with that side of things, I do have my doubts about relying on the solars to do all the work!

Reply to Taken boiler off wall in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock