Search the forum,

Discuss Tado & UH4 wiring centre in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi i intend on installing some of tado’s kit ( Numerous Thermostats/ TRV & the extension Kit) & am in the process of first fixing for it. The system will be S plan type. I have a mixture of
  • 3 underfloor heating zones - All hardwired from tado thermostat to heating manifold zone
  • 5 Rooms with tado TRV to be combined with Tado Thermostat ( wireless config) for easier control within rooms.
The underfloor heating will be using the a heatmiser UH4 wiring centre.
Anybody got any experience in doing such a setup could help me out with a wiring schematic for combining the the Tado thermostats, Tado extension kit & UH4 wiring centre for control of Rad heating, Underfloor Heating & hotwater control please?

Reply to Tado & UH4 wiring centre in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm looking to upgrade my central heating system with Tado, however my system has two controllers which can fire up the boiler independently and I don't understand why. One controller is for the hot water plus the downstairs underfloor heating with multiple zones controlled by thermostats, the...
Replies
Views
H
I have a Viessmann 100-w four pipe system boiler controlled by a Potterton EP2001. I have bought a Tado smart thermostat starter kit v3+ but can't find out how to wire it. I have seen mention of using a Tado extension kit but the Tado website says: Extension Kit The Extension Kit performs a...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW. It all works, but unfortunately we have found that the room stats are poorly located, and so the level of control is not what it should be. We had...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just installed a Tado system with the Wireless Reciever and Two Smart Thermostats. Without getting into the weeds of Tado, I want to energize the CH system all the time. But Why? I have two thermostats which control a demand valve each which when opened kick the boiler and the...
Replies
Views
I am considering replacing my existing boiler with the new 2023 Vaillant ecotec plus 625 boiler. I currently have 3 x Heatmiser neoStat thermostats that are all hard wired back to the wiring centre; one for the central heating, one for a room with UFH, and one for the HW. I use the Heatmiser...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock