Search the forum,

Discuss TA: ShaunCorbs Makes Trusted Advisor! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations!

I've been a bit sceptical due to the recent change it must be said. But he's genuinely been genuine. Also told me when I'm wrong etc. And I like that.

I want enough TA's now to start working on more.

Out of 19000 members, we have about 20. That's ridiculous.

TA's will be the ones we promote first in their areas on our directories and things. Been doing it for a while on TilerForums, an it pays off.

Give the forum something, and you gain.

Nothing cliquey, no mates involved.

If you have the TA tag right now, you've earned it for giving to the forum. Mostly giving to the forum newbie. But giving in general is sound.

So thanks to all lads. I wont say this in all the threads I just created, but it goes for you all.

Note also that you can lose it. If you've not been here for a year, I'm not sending you customers via your tag. You could be abducted or making billions in columbia or anything lol

So you guys need not be offended if you loose the tag down the line for not being around much etc.

After 11 years of tilersforums, lads have gained it and lost if a few times. And I've never met one of them.

Personally I think it's more rewarding to be giving it for earning it than knowing a mod or admin. Which seemed to be the old way judging by the stats etc.

And to those reading the advice of the TA's: They know their shizzle, and have earned their badge. So it's trusted more now I hope.

Well done ShaunCorbs. Don't think we've really spoken much on here yet but am sure that will change soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to TA: ShaunCorbs Makes Trusted Advisor! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going to dig it up and replace it 😬. Question is can I use normal 22mm plumbing push-fit connectors to make the connection as finding 22mm MDPE fittings...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic nut about the same size as the one going into the cistern but has a different thread. Attached is a photo. Can you advise. Thanks.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock