Search the forum,

Discuss TA: rpm Earned Trusted Advisor Tag! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
@rpm earns Trusted Advisor tag from the new forum staff. :)

Very very well earned too. :D

Well done pal. Keep up the good work.

Well deserved RPM......quality info on a subject even the hardened amongst us avoid..lol. Congrats mate...regards Turnpin:)

well done rpm

Grand stuff! Well RPM, I'm removing a Saniflo macerator tomorrow and fitting a new one. Any tips on how to make it not smell like death itself when it comes off the back of the loo?? :(

Grand stuff! Well RPM, I'm removing a Saniflo macerator tomorrow and fitting a new one. Any tips on how to make it not smell like death itself when it comes off the back of the loo?? :(

other than vix on the nose

Haha don't worry that's going with me in the front of the van tomorrow AM :) Am hoping a good few flush throughs then a wet vac should sort it out. Proper honking job I think.

Smear of Vick under the nose, place the wet vac behind you with the exhaust facing the customer should they decide to watch you. :)

Also congrats from me too! Hope to see more of your informative posts.

Reactions: rpm
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to TA: rpm Earned Trusted Advisor Tag! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a plumber coming tomorrow to change a cartridge on a badly dripping tap on my bathroom mixer unit. There is no separate isolating valve for this tap so I'll have to close the stopcock. I tried closing it today but it won't go absolutely 100% closed and there is still a very slight flow...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my toilet a good few times nothing is going to the sewer so don't know is there a blockage or what way it works many thanks and advice would be grateful
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock