Search the forum,

Discuss T50 on new install? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

I think will I have to drop it, because there is a TMV that I have on its max setting, that appears to be around 48C, and I have no way to get upstream of that. I thought about plumbing the laundry sink direct to the hot from the plate exchanger, since sometimes very hot water is useful, but from what I have read it is not legal to have any hot taps that are not protected by the TMV. So do any calcs, I was thinking I would need to get the temps low enough that the TMV doesn't interfere.

Reply to T50 on new install? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

During an install of new boiler ('old' boiler died after 11-12 years) the system was "drained" but I guess maybe 90% of water was left in the (rather large) underfloor pipe system. What is the best way to tell how much inhibitor should be added in this case? (also taking account that system was...
Replies
Views
I am looking to replace my existing Vaillant heat-only boiler with a new Vaillant ecotec plus 630 system boiler (30kW). I have a megaflo hot-water cylinder, a central heating system (serving 21 radiators) and an orangery built last year (6m x 4m) with underfloor heating. Through running some...
Replies
Views
I've just had a back boiler removed and combi boiler installed and have noticed that my radiators are heating up when using the hot water. I've been told this is due to the residual heat being moved around the system once the hot water is satisfied. But the radiators are heating up as soon as i...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Had a quote for a new boiler installation. Quote said... Power Flush require and install new boiler, ==== After the boiler was started, it was making horrible noises == I mentioned this and sent an audio recording to the company. ==== Said that is normal boiler noise even though it shakes the...
Replies
Views
I am trying to workout in what order my radiators heat up in order to then balance them. I am able to figure out which radiator pipe is the flow/return on each radiator so that I can then grab the right pipe to check which heats up first. There has been an extension done on this house at some...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock