Search the forum,

Discuss System design question. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi All,
My name is Mariusz. Im new to the forum and I can see already that I found a place for me. I'm working on a project bigger than I ever had and I'm planning my boiler room.

I have 3 storage house where first and second floor has 108m2 and loft around 60m2, where all will be UFH where manifolds have own pumps. I do also have there 7 bathrooms.
System also requires 7 towel rads and about 5 other rads.

I'm planning to install 2 Vaillant 630 system boilers and two 300 leters cylinders as well as low loss header where I was advice by Vaillant that WH40 is right for my two boilers.

Im looking for some information where I can taught myself and be able to calculate certain bits but it looks very complicated.
For example to size low loss header I would need to flow volume which I don't know how to figure out. I also would like to calculate my secondary pump where I think I'll need one.

Thanks for any advice

I may have to but I do like to understand things myself. I'm not asking for ready info but for resources I could start to teach myself.
Thanks

7 bathrooms and only 5 other rads ??????????

sounds like a standard house

I may have to but I do like to understand things myself. I'm not asking for ready info but for resources I could start to teach myself.
Thanks

Give me 5 or 6 years and I'll teach you most of the stuff I know.

Fun my arse.

You're not going to pick up what you need in a few hours of looking at a book or on the internet.

Time to employ a consultant or design engineer and work with them.

Fun my arse.

You're not going to pick up what you need in a few hours of looking at a book or on the internet.

Time to employ a consultant or design engineer and work with them.

Esp with 7 bathrooms

Small hotel :D

Reply to System design question. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock