Search the forum,

Discuss Swapping toilet handle in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

J

Joey jones

Just replaced lab b228 dual flush with the fluid master equivalent is there any way of fitting the old handle to the new system(spindle & locking piece are different) cheers

Reply to Swapping toilet handle in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

i have 3 sottini toilets with a compact cistern. It has an ideal standard dual flush mechanism. 2" entry The ideal standard is poor quality in my opinion, I have replaced the washer and complete unit several times but it always leaks within a short time (between 0-18 months), I would like to...
Replies
Views
Hi I recently fitted a brand new Macdee syphon into a toilet and 4 weeks later it is broken at the nut which allows it to be serviced. When pulling the handle to flush the toilet I did notice flex in the unit but not alot. Is this a common issue to happen with newer 2 part (serviceable...
Replies
Views
Hi - I'm not an expert but wondered if anyone might be able to assist. I've replaced an old toilet with a new one. I've used the same water inlet pipe, and have just replaced the right angled soil pipe connecter (110 at toilet end to a 97-107 connector end to existing soil pipe). It's secured...
Replies
Views
Hi! Totally inexperienced DIY newbie so bear with me for descriptions! Pictures hopefully help. I’m trying to remove an unused downstairs toilet in our new house. It’s eventually going to be moved to the other side of the house. The seal around the back of the toilet had failed so I switched...
Replies
Views
T
Hi all, seeking advice on my toilet. (Layman here, please be gentle with me.) When we flush the loo upstairs, it flushes fine (therefore assuming no suggestion of any actual blockage) but after the flush we get a rumbly gurgling from deep within the pipework somewhere and the water level in the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock