Search the forum,

Discuss Swap actuator head - Wavin in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
In our UFH I have noticed that 2 actuators are in the wrong position. When the stat for a room is calling for heat 2 actuators open but 1 of them is to the wrong pipe so 2 need swapped over.
Would they simply screw off or clip off?
Is this something I could do myself or would I need to get plumber back.
It is a Wavin UFH Sytem

Pic below.

Attachments

• ufh.jpg
    ufh.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 17
Hi there,

I don't know how to remove these ones I'm afraid. The other type Wavin does is a "clip on" type and you have to press two tabs to remove it but I can't see it on these ones.
Might be worth to check it with Wavin technical team.

Actuators are only pushing the pin valves up and down so once you know how to remove them you can over on the manifold on your own.
If you need to unplug them from wiring centre and you you don't feel confident perhaps you could get an electrician to do it. Usually there's 2 wires (L + N).

Hope that helps.

Regards

Thanks for the info re clipping - I turned one of them round and there was a clip at the back - pressed it firmly and it popped off handy enough. Easy enough - cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Swap actuator head - Wavin in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock