Search the forum,

Discuss Surface water Drainage in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

longcg

I have a problem with pools of water on my front path after rain. I intend to put in a drainage channel this summer. I do know that there is a surface water dain pipe which takes surface water from my house, running under the lawn nearby.
Leaving aside the digging, how easy would it be to join into this pipe and what parts would be needed. It is not a foul drain.

Thank you for any help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Surface water Drainage in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I need to drain my vokera 29 boiler in the attic as Im going away for 4 weeks at least to make sure there are no frozen pipes. In my small 3rd floor flat, I have a radiator in the front room and one in the hall (very close to each other), there is a drainage valve on one of these. My back...
Replies
Views
I had a potential leak in the island kitchen drain, but it's no longer an issue after using an auger through the clean-out pipe. The water seemed to be coming out from the base of the pipe. I've removed a section of drywall for inspection purposes. After filling both sinks with water and...
Replies
Views
S
Can the discharge and overflow pipes from a water softener go to surface water drainage (soakaway in my case) instead of foul? I'm first of all trying to find out if they are guidelines or in Building Regs, alternatively, I can probably run some calculations to compare how much regen water will...
Replies
Views
Hello all! I'm a first time DIY-er and I am taking out a new build crappy vanity unit to replace with a wooden vanity with countertop basin. I'm at the demolition stage! I've managed to remove the old vanity and I've got a waste pipe in front of me going straight into the ground. I always...
Replies
Views
Hello I am fitting a kitchen in a new room without services. Looking to tile the floor so everything under the tiles really needs to be fit and forget. Looking for best advice on fitting drainage for the sink and dishwasher please. Photos of situation below. Sink will be under window and...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock