Search the forum,

Discuss Supatap washer: is this a type A, B or D? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
First thanks for the advice on how to undo a supatap (my earlier thread)
3F9888C8-7FEA-4928-9274-1AEE3E5B19D4.jpeg
. Now it’s undone I’m not sure which washer I need.

Online you can buy Type A , B and D supatap washers but the photos all look the same. My old one is 1/2” diameter with a jumper stem 3/8” long (see photo). Anyone know whether this means it is an A, B or D?

Measure the diameter - size A is 12.5 to 13mm, size B is 20-21mm, there is another size of 15-16mm which I suppose is size D. Sizes A and D are for 1/2" basin taps I think (two designs). Size B is for 3/4" bath taps. I don't know anything about size C or if it even exists. Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Supatap washer: is this a type A, B or D? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, Sorry if it is a dumb question but .. I just fitted a 1/2inch tap washer to my basin tap and have 2 questions. 1. Is it normal for the washer to not quite fit the valve head, I had to take sandpaper to adjust it as I could not "squish" it in. Is there some kind of metric equivalent I...
Replies
Views
Hello all, first time poster so if there is any additional information I can provide that may help, please let me know. Our kitchen mixer tap has been intermittently dripping from the hot tap, and the cold tap is squeaking when you turn it. Possibly two different issues, possibly related? The...
Replies
Views
I’m after some replacement roller wheels, not necessarily the whole roller units. The shower unit was made by Biava - pretty old, around 20 years, I should imagine. It doesn't look like parts are easily available as I've looked pretty hard and contacted a number of online sellers. Some of the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I’m new to the forum and joined specifically to try to get an answer to my question. I have an 88yo mother-in-law who is recently widowed and her 90yo husband who has since passed insisted on doing everything for himself. Nothing wrong with that but now that he has gone my wife...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm a (somewhat, I hope...) competent DIYer and just want to get some advice if my suspicion on a problem we're having is correct. We had a Megaflo and boiler professionally installed as part of a renovation a couple of years ago. I will add all of the pipework was done by this...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock