Search the forum,

Discuss Summer Clearance - Up to 50% off selected products in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
DhGidxpWsAEKx6V.jpg

VIEW CLEARANCE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Summer Clearance - Up to 50% off selected products in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a slow leak in the bath. Its a mixer type set up. I'm unfamiliar with the tap handles and how to access the cartridges etc. If I can work out the product name/brand/type then I can work out how to remove the tap handles (no obvious indices so presuming they pull off some how). Would...
Replies
Views
Hi I’m new here and don’t know a thing about plumbing so be gentle on me as I am also going to ask a possible dumb question, this summer I turned of the ”heating“ on the Drayton box and turned thermostat to zero but obviously had to keep the hot water on as I do every summer but I noticed the...
Replies
Views
Fernox MEGA Chemical and Filter Clearance Sale. View Full Range Here - https://www.corgi-direct.com/mega-fernox-clearance-sale-18253-0000 Fantastic Prices. Excellent Savings. Order Today While Stock Lasts
Replies
Views
Amazing Chemical Clearance Sale We are selling off the following Pallets of chemicals reduced to clear Part Number: C004300 Product: SAFEGUARD EXTRA 200 1 LTR QTY: PALLET OF 280 Only 3 Pallets left Only £100 ex VAT each pallet (0.35p ex VAT for each chemical) Part Number: C004301 Product...
Replies
Views
Hello, looking for advice on this please, general direction of where to look. We have an unvented Megaflo and the pressure and temperature is perfect in every other shower and tap except this one. Think it's a Mira Select BIV but the name has rubbed off. Any pointers as to where I should start...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock