Search the forum,

Discuss Suitable enamel to touch-up bath. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to touch-up a tiny area of an enamel bath (about the size of a 20p coin). Is there any product available that I could obtain that would allow the bath to be used within a few hours of application? I have bought some EVERBUILD STICK 2 but this requires a 24hr period before being dry. I know Hammerite Smooth dries pretty quickly (even with more than 1 coat) but is this a suitable product in the circumstances?

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Can't it jus be allowed a day to dry?

Well if there is no product available then I will try to reschedule the work to such time where there is at least a 24hr window. Such a rearrangement is a bit difficult, currently, with my particular commitments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Suitable enamel to touch-up bath. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I have had a few quotes and been given lots of differing advice, this always makes me wary, especially having suffered a history of poor quality work by...
Replies
Views
Hello all I wonder if anyone has any idea what might be ailing my boiler? This requires quite an explanation for afirst post, so congrats to anyone who gets to the end! So, I have a Worcester Bosch 30 Si Compact boiler, installed just lessthan a year ago by a reputable Gas-Safe registered...
Replies
Views
S
Hello, I have a new CH system installed with ufh downstairs andradiators upstairs. I have three thermostats, two downstairs and one upstairs. The issue I am having is that the boiler fires up every15mins or so for around 30 seconds then goes off even when the thermostats areoff. Any ideas...
Replies
Views
Ste115
S
Had this email today. View in browser Grundfos Pumps have issued a safety warning about an early model of its CONLIFT range of compact condensate pumps. These pumps are typically used in domestic and commercial applications such as condensing boilers, air-conditioning, dehumidifiers...
Replies
Views
J
Hiall. We have anARISTON Combi A Series boiler situated in our loft. The last number of years wehave had a number of instances where it has either cut out for no apparentreason or lost pressure. The cut outsare very infrequent and so are not at this time a concern. The pressure losshowever...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock