Search the forum,

Discuss subbing to help link? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

ballandco

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Ive been offered some work from home link to fit there boilers 2-3 days a week, I was just wondering if anyone had any experience with this company, I know there part of home serve , any heads up would be grateful

Ive been offered some work from home link to fit there boilers 2-3 days a week, I was just wondering if anyone had any experience with this company, I know there part of home serve , any heads up would be grateful
What are the terms of the contract, chking

They’ll squeeze every penny out of you. Whilst charging the customer decent brass.

Will you be working out of castleford ?

They’ll squeeze every penny out of you. Whilst charging the customer decent brass.

Will you be working out of castleford ?
Ive been told that I have to train in castle ford for 3 days then will be carrying work out in the south. The combi swaps look ok around the £500 mark but you have to supply pipe and sundries, just wanted to know if any one has subbed for them and if there decent payers etc.

Ive been told that I have to train in castle ford for 3 days then will be carrying work out in the south. The combi swaps look ok around the £500 mark but you have to supply pipe and sundries, just wanted to know if any one has subbed for them and if there decent payers etc.

Make sure as I've seen prices of around the 2-250 mark

450 for conversion

Make sure as I've seen prices of around the 2-250 mark

450 for conversion
I'm within the m25 and there the rates they sent that didn't seem bad but its 28 days on first invoice then weekly after, I just didn't want to work for a month and be mucked about with paying issues. Ive worked for a few of the big boys and it always seems good then don't end up as good as you think . Does anyone still work for corgi ? I know they had a few payment issues .

I'm within the m25 and there the rates they sent that didn't seem bad but its 28 days on first invoice then weekly after, I just didn't want to work for a month and be mucked about with paying issues. Ive worked for a few of the big boys and it always seems good then don't end up as good as you think . Does anyone still work for corgi ? I know they had a few payment issues .

corgi are terrible and its not ` corgi ` really just an insurance co using their name

Reply to subbing to help link? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock