Search the forum,

Discuss Storage/organisers? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

macka09

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Do you guys use the organiser cases for fittings or screws? If so where's the best place get them?

The metal ones from toolstation. Plastics too femer for my van :)

Ive got storage bins for fittings in the van,
the 3 of the fat max lock together box's for toilet repairs, radiator spares, washers, rubber seals and such and odds that are useful too have
And then just buy your screws in the metal box's trade packs and once there empty buy another and use the old one for plugs, nails, steel washers and anything else that's usefull

Agree with the stanley ones have them for 15mm, 22mm and one for valves and comp fittings

I was refering to them cases /\ but the ones that come full of screws, then once you've used all the screws and charged the customer for them you've got a free metal case

I have the Stanley Deep Pro Organisers and the clips that you use to stack them together always end up snapping off. If you phone stanley they'll send you new clips, but it can be a right pain when they snap. It's put me off getting them again.

^^ That's what I was referring to, a bit more room in that than screw cases.

Last edited:
Stanley deep boxes all day and Bullet case and screws are by far the best way of keeping organised imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Storage/organisers? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock