Search the forum,

Discuss Still cannot get on the forum via google in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

wetdrip

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Dan , even after flushing, excuse the pun, I cannot get on the forum via Google search.
Only access via link from email etc.
Have now bookmarked the page and can access that way.

Last edited:
We're the top one here.

Screen Shot 2014-07-02 at 19.31.19.png

You might have misspelled the web address in your web browser though, so overtype it fully perhaps.

Google is certainly sending us traffic just fine.

We're the top one here.

View attachment 19302

You might have misspelled the web address in your web browser though, so overtype it fully perhaps.

Google is certainly sending us traffic just fine.

No, misspell Dan. Google was opening up with your webmaster email address. Sorted-out on its own now.
Cache?

Yeah maybe.

DNS cache might still be sorting its self out a bit on some networks, they say wait about 24 hours, but 90% is fine after a few hours.

Hi there I have had trouble logging on also,Usually log on via favourites this failed also did google and failed unable to connect since sunday last.
Only got on tonight via email reply thought I had upset someone actually hope this wasn't the case. Thanks ..brum

Hi there I have had trouble logging on also,Usually log on via favourites this failed also did google and failed unable to connect since sunday last.
Only got on tonight via email reply thought I had upset someone actually hope this wasn't the case. Thanks ..brum

I killed your account but then I had a guilt trip :devilish:

Hi croppie what did I do/say to offend I enjoy this forum community and would like to stay involved thanks..brum
So I don't do anything similar in the future thanks...brum

Last edited:
Hi croppie what did I do/say to offend I enjoy this forum community and would like to stay involved thanks..brum
So I don't do anything similar in the future thanks...brum
he,s pulling you leg mate

Think we'll all sleep better tonight , its amazing how gutted i was when i couldnt load up UKPF, and had to settle for a mozee round fleebay and facebook, they just dont come close ,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Still cannot get on the forum via google in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Size of bathroom 230cm x 210cm Height 230cm Birmingham Area Initial problem Burst pipe underground in bathroom, concrete. Have had this dug up & made safe for now, have had affected pipe cut & put end caps on. Work required Full bathroom remove old tiles walls and floor. Renew tiling. New...
Replies
Views
I have a traditional style bath tap with shower attachment via a diverter. The lever no longer moves, and so I managed to unscrew the lever arm and the brass (colonial) piece, exposing the plastic diverter valve. Unfortunately, I am stumped as to how to get access to the diverter valve, as the...
Replies
Views
hello all, happy new year! i hope i have posted this in the right section i have a shower bar mixer. the shower runs luke warm. a quick google search showed some ideas on how to adjust it. i tried adjusting it and it didn't change the temp. when i adjusted it the other way to test the cold...
Replies
Views
    • Optimistic
Hello All, I know that this is a question for a Forum Moderator and probably should be posted in a section about the Forum itself but I was hoping to get some replies from Members about whether this is happening to anyone else: When I logged into the Forum this afternoon and went to look down...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock