Search the forum,

Discuss Starting a great journey in this Forum in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello Everyone,

I am a happy DIYer based in the North East of England, not sure why my flag was showing France :) I had to disable it. Glad to join the community.

hello and welcome sid

Reply to Starting a great journey in this Forum in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few positions, did a bit of freelance and was continually working late hours and evenings unpaid as well as every weekend. I ended up getting burnout and...
Replies
Views
Hello all, just a quick "hi" as I've just joined the forum. I'm based in the UK and am product manager for a company that provides caulking tools (the MK and Cox dispenser range). Feel free to reach out if you have any questions related to applying silicone and other materials. I look forward...
Replies
Views
Hello all, my name is Michael and I am 18. I have my level 2 and 3 qualifications in plumbing and I also have a full driving licence I cant find an apprenticeship. I'm based near Tadcaster, North Yorkshire (between Leeds and York). Does anyone know anybody that might want to take me on as an...
Replies
Views
Hello all, first time poster so if there is any additional information I can provide that may help, please let me know. Our kitchen mixer tap has been intermittently dripping from the hot tap, and the cold tap is squeaking when you turn it. Possibly two different issues, possibly related? The...
Replies
Views
Hello, my name is Salvador. I work in the Metro Detroit area for non-profit agency that provides assistance to residents that are having trouble with their water bills. I am part of a team that goes into the home and figures out why water bills are so high. I am not a plumber by trade, but I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock