Search the forum,

Discuss Stanley Fatmax Hard Base Tool Bag Was £38 Now £15 @ B&Q in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked myself one of these up a couple of weeks ago, brilliant little bags, easy to carry with a shoulder strap and they can take quite a bit if weight.

Instore. Got one earlier tonight
perfect for my meters.
Saves the cold killing the batteries now easy to keep em in a bag and take them in.

It says 250mm but it's actually 450mm long and 250 wide :)

Online price seems to have gone up overnight, can't believe it's the same in store as they had a crate of them in my local B&Q they were trying to shift.

Good bag these, I had one it lasted ages. Only reason I got rid was because I threw a spanner into the bag from a distance and it smashed the hard bottom leaving a hole in. Lesson learned !!

I am using the Stanley Fatmax Open Tote Tool Bag for a long time. I decided to buy this bag after reading some wonderful reviews on amazon https://www.amazon.co.uk/Stanley-Fatmax-Open-Tote-Bag/dp/B000OOLOP2 and the product review at Stanley Fatmax Tool Bag Review - ToolsReview.uk. This Bag is made up of 600×600 denier fabric which provides a great level of durability. This bag has multiple compartments, saw pockets and level holders make it an ideal tool bag to use. I like the fact it is open and gives us a way to easy access to the tools and also the handle is made of the rubberized material which helps in easy hold and transport. Its bottom is waterproof and bag inter-lining is made up of anti-slip material to hold the tools in its place safely. I think it is worth the money and better than the other bags I used.

Great bags. Ive got the two sided one which I love. I think it was about £40. How they can sell those for £15 is beyond me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Stanley Fatmax Hard Base Tool Bag Was £38 Now £15 @ B&Q in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock